Wednesday, November 28, 2012

well played, mom


While I was home in the Midwest for Thanksgiving, I opened my mom's medicine cabinet in search of hairspray. What I found was the quintessential collection of hair, face and beauty products. It's absolute perfection. Plus, she has these amazing heated mirrors that can't fog up. Yeah, I know.

I did what any good beauty blogger would do and properly documented the whole thing. Here's a complete list of her favorite products. Enjoy!

[I tried and loved all bolded products]

1. Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel, $40.
2. Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield SPF 50, $46.
3. Bobbi Brown Brightening Moisture Cream, $72.
4. Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, $26.
5. Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm Forte, $50.
6. Obagi Nu-Derm Clear, $70.
7. Bobbi Brown Extra Face Oil, $62.
8. Kevin Murphy Powder Puff, $40.
9. Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder, $32.

A. Goldwell Brilliance Radiant Star, $21.
B. Bumble and bumble Prep, $17.
C. Goldwell Double Boost Root Lift Spray, $19.
D. Goldwell Brilliance Glamour Whip, $14.
E. Bumble and bumble Brown Hair Powder, $35.
F. Goldwell Big Finish Volume Spray, $16.
G. Sebastian Professional Shaper, $16.
H. Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray, $27.

No comments:

Post a Comment