Tuesday, November 20, 2012

holiday gift idea: jewelry dish

I can't believe it's already time to start shopping for holiday gifts! I usually wait until the very last minute (as in, December 23rd), but I'm turning over a new leaf this year.

I'm starting with friends and coworkers, and gradually moving onto family. It's hard to find the perfect in-between gift — something that's thoughtful but not too expensive. Sink-side jewelry dishes meet all my requirements, and they're just so cute! It's an especially sweet gift for newlyweds. Here are a few of my favorite options from Etsy. Enjoy!

Shabby Skeleton Key Ring Dish by Sweet Meas, $22.
Rustic Cream Trinket Dish by NS Pottery, $18.
Handmade Moroccan Lace Dish by Burning Fork Studio, $40.
Tea Cup Ring Holder by Little Lemon Cake, $30.
Monogram Ring Holder by Promise Pottery, $14.
Dusty Blue Lovebirds Ring Holder by Darrielle's Clay Art, $25.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for including me here! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a coworker a ring dish for her birthday! Looks like we are on the same wavelength. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete