I rarely leave Sephora with just one product in my bag. Like clockwork, I go in to buy one necessity (foundation, concealer, bronzer), but I leave with at least one wildcard purchase. Like that time I bought a jelly-tone YSL lipstick without a second thought.
Here are six perfect pairs for the holiday season. One item is practical, the other is purely fun. Enjoy!
1. Classic red lips and golden-lined eyes. Burberry Lip Cover in Deep Burgundy + YSL waterproof eyeliner in luminescent gold.
2. Pretty pink blush with a hint of illuminizing highlight. NARS blush in Outlaw + Benefit's Watt's Up highlighter.
3. Plump lashes with emerald green eyeliner. Estee Lauder TurboLash mascara + bareMinerals Liner Shadow in Turquoise Sea.
4. All black nails with a matte black accent. YSL No. 6 Terriblement Noir polish duo.
5. Nude lips with deep, dark purple mascara. Kevyn Aucoin lip gloss in Vesuvian + YSL mascara in Deep Plum.
6. Perfectly pink lips with navy blue eyeliner. bareMinerals Round the Clock Eyeliner + Aerin Lipstick.